If you are all unaware of what this, I will leave a link to the video on YouTube. #TBRTakedown is a read-a-thon with challenges and is held by @LeaningLights on Youtube! I haven’t participated in any of the other ones, but I love her channel and I am so excited to do it now! Without further a due, here is the challenges and my TBR.
- A book that has been on your TBR for OVER A YEAR: The book I am choosing has been on my TBR list since November 18, 2014 according to Goodreads. That book is A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I have finally bought this and am dying to pick it up.
- A sequel (ONLY A SEQUEL): I chose The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey because I loved the first book, but i just never got around to it. Now with the third book out and the series completed, there is no better time than during this.
- First book in a series: This book will have to be The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han because I just got out of school and I need something summer-y.
- Out of my comfort zone: This is a type of genre that I have never read, but now I’m finally trying it out now and that is Adult Thrillers. The book is Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn. Sadly I have not read Gone Girl, but I do not own it and I have heard fantastic things about this book as well.
- A Book from your most recent Book Haul: I had MANY MANY books in my most recent book haul, so this is kinda hard. The book I am most excited about is Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes. I saw Alice Through The Looking Glass and have really wanted something else to do with Wonderland and it was in my book haul, so why not read it now?
That’s all for now! You guys should check out @LeaningLights on YouTube decause her videos are so great and thus readathon is so intriguing! Thanks so much guys, see you soon!