Hey, guys! Today i am back at you guys with my 2016 resolutions (2nd of 2016 resolutions because i never posted one). If you would like to follow my reviews or friend me on GoodReads, i will leave the link to my profile at the bottom. But anyways, i set a goal to read 40 books for 2016 and i am currently at 12! I know i am sorta behind, but i did not start reading a full book until March, then i got into a slump and picked it back up now. What i am going to do today is tell you how and what i am going to do to reach that goal!
- Read at least 5 Classics: Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, Jane Eyre by Emily Bronte, To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee, 1984 by George Orwell, and Animal Farm by George Orwell.
- Read 5 Memoirs/Funny Books: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling, Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling, Bossypants by Amy Poehler, and A Work In Progress by Connor Franta.
- Read at least 4 novella collections: The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas, The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, The Tales of the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare, and Stars Above by Marissa Meyer.
- FINISH 10 series: The Miss Peregrine’s Home Series by Ransom Riggs: Hollow City & Library of Souls; The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer: Winter: The Legend Series by Marie Lu: Prodigy and Champion; Hush, Hush Saga by Becca Fitzpatrick: Crescendo, Silence, and Finale; The Ascendence Trilogy by Jennifer A. Nielsen: The Runaway King and The Shadow Throne; The Selection Series by Keira Cass:The Heir and The Crown; A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket: Books 4-13;
- Start 18 Series: Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas; Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld; The Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl; The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo; The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater; Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness; The Summer Trilogy by Jenny Han; The Mara Dyer Trilogy by Michelle Hodkins; Delirium Trilogy by Lauren Oliver; Dorothy Must Die Series by Danielle Page; Precious Stone Trilogy by Kiersten Grier; The Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson; The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling; Falling Kingdoms Series by Morgan Rhodes; The Wrath and the Dawn Duology by Renee Ahdieh; Unearthly Trilogy by Cynthia Hand; The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout; Red Rising Trilogy by Pierce Brown;
- Read 5 LGBT+ Novels: Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli; I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson; Carry On by Rainbow Rowell; More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera; You Know Me Well by Nina Labour & David Levithan
- Cut my TBR pile down to 200 books!
Thanks for tuning in guys! I don’t know if i will be able to fulfill all of those wishes, but i can always dream! You’ll find out what i have done so far in my June Wrap-Up.