This week on Top Ten Tuesday, I will tell you about the top ten books I am ashamed that I haven’t read yet. So let’s get into it.
1. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare: I LOVE the Mortal Instruments and own all the books. That includes The Infernal Devices. Tessa was in City of Heavenly Fire and I heard about her but I didn’t know her and I really wish I read it before CoHF:(
2. Throne of Glass Series: I am so ashamed because the books are right up my alley and I won 1-3 and the novella book. I need to get on top of this band wagon.
3. Vampire Academy: So ashamed I didn’t read these books. I had books 1-3 and I couldn’t get into the first book so I sold all of them to my local used book store for store credit.
4. Falling Kingdom Series: Just why. Why have I not picked these up. I am DYING to read these. Ugh.
5. Legend Series: I liked Legend so I bought the whole series and I never finished it and I need to, but I don’t see myself finishing it.
6. Rebel Belle Series: I mainly bought Rebel Belle because of the cover and when I bought it, the plot was so intriguing and the last book is coming soon and I need to read it.
7. Wonder: Its not a series, but I’m completely ashamed I haven’t read it. I’ve heard nothing but great things, but I never buy it when I get to the book store.
8. Darkest Minds: I heard such good things that I really wanted to read it, but don’t know when.
9. Starbound Trilogy: I was so interested when the first book came out, but then I saw they all were barely related.
10. Harry Potter: This is far on the list because there’s so many books and the series is long over that I just can’t pick it up
Thanks for checking it out, guys! Come back tomorrow for Waiting On Wednesday! Have a nice night!